• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

tummy trouble

Wendy1

My tummy makes terrible noises all day, and night, people give me funny lookes but i cant stop it. Any help?:8855:

Yeh, imagine you have your bath and shower hooked up to the same drainage pipe, you have a bath and let the water out, and some of the water gurgles up through your shower, its the same with a bypass when we drink the fluid does up cant go anywhere and gurggles back down.
Hope this makes sense.....I know what i meen hope u get it xx

Mate Im 20 months out and mine still sounds like a fog horn at the most embarrassing of places ;) Cant help, but it can be funny ;) Haha

Wendy I think we had our ops roughly the same time and my tummy rumbles all the time now.

Mine often sounds like I am harbouring a large lion somewhere inside!! Four months out now and not improving yet . . . everyone assumes I am permanently hungry - little do they know!

Mine does it occasionally but not that often. But, like hsmel people assume i'm hungry when nothing could be further from the truth, when my belly is empty it makes no noise lol xx

sorry but i need to roar. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

Reactions: Bev
Back