• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tummy tuck Advice needed

kelliewhistle

Hello everyone,

Just after a little advice if anyone can help, i have a provisional date for a tummy tuck on the 20th of April, however i am due to go to Cyprus on the 13th May,
If anybody has had a TT, could you advise me whether you think i will be feeling well enough to fly after just 3 and a half weeks, I would be very grateful,
looking forward to hearing from you
Kellie

I dont no about anyone else But I would defo not fly and if you do you should check your holiday insurance to see if you will be covered if anything goes tits up and get the all clear from your GP

Im no expert Kellie, but would tend to agree with Teen. You may or may not feel well enough to travel, but the important thing is making sure your travel insurance will cover you should anything go wrong.

Thanks,
I will check my Insurance out, Probably be best to postpone until after the holiday. just a bit gutted that it has all fell wrong.... typical.

its a shame but you can take your hols anytime Your health and safety comes first

Hi I would definately postpone one or the other. You're not really going to enjoy your holiday if you're going to be worrying that some thing may go wrong. I would'nt have thought you'd be able to go swimming or even lay on the beach because you don't want to get anything in the wound that could cause infection. Swimming pools that others have used (peed in) could be quite harmful to you.
good luck in what ever you decide. x Gaynor x

Back