• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone had a Tummy Tuck after weight loss?

Cowgirl

Licks the lid of life!
Hi Guys and Gals

Just wondering if anyone has had a tummy tuck after a big weight loss?

Having been big all 28 years of my life, I have 2 spare tires around my middle and I know that the skin on the bottom tire is gonna be ruined no matter what I do, so I think I'll have to have a TT to ever feel better about it once Ive lost my weight.

Any tips, stories or pics would be very helpful!

Thanks Peeps!xxxx

Hi hun, Trina was due to have a full tummy tuck last monday. I haven't heard from her since but she does have pre op pics and was planning to put others on after. I'm sure she'll be back posting once shes recovered. x

Hi Tam,

Oh lovely! I'll look out for her and ask her when shes back!xxx

i had a fluer de lys tuck last year i do have b4 and after pics, but i usually email them to people, if you would like to see them pm me your email addy.
liz xx

ive emailed the pics, let me know what u think lol

Liz, i would be really interested to see the results as i think i may need to go down this route once i have reached my target. Can you let me know what your experience was lik also and was it funded by the NHS or private??? hope you don't mind me asking xx

I had a tummy tuck back in June 07 and then more work on it at the start of September this year.

For me I went in search of something I was never going to find and that was the tummy of a 20 year old that never got big so in heinsight I wish I had not had it done but I did and can't change that.

Replaced loose skin with a big scar line and I do look better in T-Shirts now as I don't have any "hang over" my jeans but would still not recommend it to anyone who didn't need it for clinical reasons (rashes, infections etc)

Mike

Liz, i would be really interested to see the results as i think i may need to go down this route once i have reached my target. Can you let me know what your experience was lik also and was it funded by the NHS or private??? hope you don't mind me asking xx

hi i was nhs banded and the automatically asked me when the time came if id like to be refered for a tum tuck so i did and i was done on the nhs last year, the experience was very painful but also very worth it, if you pm me your email address i will mail you my b4 & after pics.
liz xx

I have had a upper and lower tummy tuck, breast lift and enlargement, a inner and outta thigh lift(never again) and my upper arms and last of all a butt lift.

I would not recommend the inner thighs.. three weeks b4 i could sit on a loo or sit upright in a chair then theres the night time to contened with omg....

i wish all the best..... one tip dont let the pain set in b4 or take meds....

Back