• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 years after tummy tuck

XxKymXx

I had my tuck done at least 5 years ago, It might even be 6 now....whilst I highly recommend having it done, I just want people to make sure they go in with their eyes open. I loved the results and still do but what I found is that it deflected what I didn't like about myself to somewhere else. Make sure you get your head sorted at the same time. I very nearly had a boob job 6 months after my op because I couldn't dislike my tummy anymore. I was a size 36dd, I know crazy huh....it wasn't until I took a long hard look at myself I realised what I was doing. I paid for the tummy tuck myself after saving for 3 years....the boobs were going on a credit card.....good job I opened my eyes....yep my tummy tuck looks like a have a great big bite from a shark, but it is still relatively flat and i have gained lots of weight since then, so if you are fully sure of where your head is at...GO FOR IT...the results will wow you xx

hi kym i had a bypass 1 year ago and ive lost 8 stone so things are going down south lol, i think as long as i get my arms done il be happy cos i hate them now, as for the rest i think whos going to see it apart from hubby lol and he loves me no matter what and thats good enough for me, take care xxx

Back