• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Twitchy!!

Big an Bouncy

Just thought i would post and checked the time it was 15.15pm exactly the time of my appointment tomorrow!Spooky eh?
Starting to feel twitchy,and a bit surreal really.After waiting so long,my appointment is 24 hrs away exactly.What will I do if he tells me to go and try to lose yet more weight by myself,try pills again?Get lost!!Feeling quite strange as if its happening to someone else,I cant explain it,will be sooooo glad when I finally get to the doc to find out one way or another.This journey started in July at my GP so over 14 months now...Will see you all tomorrow about 5pm!Maz x:needhug::innocent0001::fingerscrossed:

:fingerscrossed: Good luck - remember the power of positive thoughts! I bet you come home all smiles... just 'order' a positive outcome! .........xx

Good Luck and be positive.
I know what you mean about thinking it is happening to someone else. I was the same!!!!!
Positive vibes and hugs for tomorrow coming your way.
xxx

Good Luck xx

Good luck, am crossing everything for you. Be sure to let us know how you got on a.s.a.p xxx

Back