• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

two parts

angiemason

I didn't know they do the duodenal switch in two parts, is that every time and does anyone know if in Murrayfield they do it in one go. What are the deciding factors BMI Weight ?

You can have the DS done as a stand alone surgery or two parter when you have a large amount to lose and then,when some weight has gone and you are at a good weight,you go ahead with the full bypass.

Thanks for that I'm seeing mr Kerrigan on 08/11/2011 starting post op diet today to see if i can cope :) sat most of night writing menus for myself to add all protein to 100grms dietician is calling me today to discuss it i've written a load of questions she'll probably think why did i call her today :) trying to vary the meals too so i don't get bored xx

You will be fine with Mr Kerrigan and his registra Dr Magee,its a lovely hospital(well anything is better than Fazakerley!)Maz x

Thanks for the confidence :) when the dietician called yesterday i read her a couple of my day menus she said they were really good so hopefully he will be happy as long as i manage to stick to it and give me a date xx

Back