• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

duodenal switch info please

cherrydrop

Hello everyone
I've posted this message once but I think it's in the wrong forum (ooops!)
I'm a divorced mum of three grown up children and one beautiful three week old grand daughter.
I'm 48 and considering having the duodenal switch procedure, as I feel it is the best option for me. I'd love to hear from anyone who's had the ds, and if so was it done in this country or did you have to go abroad.

lots of love
Sandra

Hi cherry drop

welcome to minis wls forum :) I am a recently bypassed member of the group and am not too up on the duodinal switch, there are one or two members I am sure. Hopefully, someone will be along soon to help you out. Just wanted to say hi

Xx

Hi Cherry Drop,

I dont know much about the DS I'm afraid as I had a bypass. I think there are a few DS'ers posting here though. Hopefully one of them will come along and say Hi soon.

I had a band but when I was looking at the different operations I went to an American site called -link removed- which is full of posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks encore,
I think I know the site you mean. It's strange how the Switch is so popular in the USA yet practically unheard of here.

Back