• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

two years

cah-ching

It's my two year surgerversary today :)

Lost a total of 58lbs - have been stuck fluctuating between 6lbs for the last 8 months :mad:

Want to lose another 60lbs.

I've had a defill. .. . . I can eat ,much more.. I wish Cazbandy was still around as I'd love to speak with her to see if she overcame her stall .. as I'm exaclty where she was 2yrs ago and the very reason she stopped posting here. I can fully understand why she did what she did (disappeared).

What to do ... :sigh: My aftercare package has expired today.:sigh:

Is there any band hope ...? (I know I'm a broken record .. lol :))

I feel bad, to say this but I don't love my band.

I exercise - not as much as I used to due to work commitments, but still try to do 3 times a week as minimum.

Itry not to get down about it although secretly I do. :eek:

Cc, i know its easy for someone else to say, but try not to let things get you down. Think what you have achieved rather than what you have not. If you had not have had your band, would you have maintained at your previous weight, or would your weight have been creeping up? You can do it, you will have lots of support on here ... We all want everyone to succeed xxx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Cc, i know its easy for someone else to say, but try not to let things get you down. Think what you have achieved rather than what you have not. If you had not have had your band, would you have maintained at your previous weight, or would your weight have been creeping up? You can do it, you will have lots of support on here ... We all want everyone to succeed xxx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Thanks. I slip into despondency very easily. :(

I'd love to reply more but I need to shower and leave for work at 7am .. I'm still in bed reading WLS ... #addictive lol:D

Hi cc
I have had my band for 2 years and 4 months and I have to admit I'm not friends with mine either . I was for the first year and a half but then the problems with it started and I gained back some of the weight I lost initially. I have recently had my port repositioned and a big defil but I can eat so much more food than before with no restriction. I'm about to re start my running programme this week so hopefully that will help. But I have times when I wish I had of said bypass instead of band when my surgeon asked what I wanted :-( but I have what I have and I am going to do my best to work with it.
But I know how you feel. Just wanted to say that.x

Back