• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ugh! At My Wits End

A.Positive

Oh Lord! I am at my wits ends waiting to hear something, anything! Its all I can think about, seriously. :sigh:

The letter written by the surgeon to my GP asking for evidence of tier 2 weight loss didn't arrive; it was sent over a week ago. I called so many times (well, 3) chasing it up and I could hear the annoyance in the the secretary's voice! If I didn't follow it up I could have been waiting weeks.

The worst thing is, the GP also sent me a letter for a dietitian's appointment on 8th July and that would have been the evidence the MDT required but that letter went AWOL too. I missed the appointment! The next slot isn't until September:cry:

Rant over.

Last edited:
How blooming frustrating for you!

It's difficult enough waiting at the best of times without all these problems xx

Tell me about it! I don't know what I used to think about before I got referred! Ha! xx

I really do wish some people could walk in our shoes for a little while just so that they could feel the frustration and desperation that we often do. I am so sorry to hear that other peoples mismanagement of your paperwork has delayed things for you that is just seems so unfair :(

Back