• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

unbelievable!!

candie

fabby not flabby :)
OMG!! :eek:

OMG poor kid , that is just so sad to think she wants to get even bigger . How the hell will she look after herself never mind a child, if that was the uk that kid would have been taken off her, sounds like she spends more time on net eating for strangers than she does thinking about the welfare of her child .

Her boyfriend sounds like a feeder too, he's only `50lb and buys her food:(:(I realise she is psychologically disturbed but!!:eek::eek:
Think the Daily "Fail" have got it wrong about her being offered a band too, at that weight?:eek::eek:They always just lump bands n bypasses together in their stories:mad::mad:

Poor kid I feel sorry for. Incidently rybens your photos are amazing - what a difference it has made to you! Well done

What can you say? So long as there are people loving what she is doing, she is bound to feel it is OK. She wants that title of world's fattest woman and is determined to get it, but that also means her child gets the title of daughter of the world's fattest woman, and that is just not on.

I think it's very sad that this poor lady has so little aspiration that her one dream in life is to be the worlds fattest woman! In all honesty the only thing i can see getting her fame is the fact that her poor little girl will be an orphan if the mom carries on the way she is...

Such a shame for such a beautiful woman, she is actually 'feeding' those who watch her eating...

God bless the daughter xxx

This is terrible. I think her partner's attitude is really worrying, too - on the same page as chinese foot binding, designed to keep her down and dependent.

Back