• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Daily Mail online today

Caroline101061

Ive just seen an article on the Daily Mail website about a lady who had both a band and a bypass and has managed to get pregnant and give birth to a healthy baby which she is thrilled about -
Woman becomes first in UK to give birth after extreme double weight-loss surgery | Mail Online

However, some of the comments about WLS have to be read to be believed - I wrote a blistering retort in favour (of course) and think you guys should too - lets educate the morons!

OMG.jpg
HOW RUDE CAN SOME PPL BE...........WTG ON UR COMMENTS....U DID US PROUD XX P.S. I DID SEE THIS WOMAN ON TV AND FOLLOWED HER JOURNEY TOO.............GOOD FOR HER I SAY

ALL THE BEST - MEJULIE X X

Ive just seen an article on the Daily Mail website about a lady who had both a band and a bypass and has managed to get pregnant and give birth to a healthy baby which she is thrilled about -
Woman becomes first in UK to give birth after extreme double weight-loss surgery | Mail Online

However, some of the comments about WLS have to be read to be believed - I wrote a blistering retort in favour (of course) and think you guys should too - lets educate the morons!

Thats Michelle the Managing Director of the company I had my band fitted by, the WLS Group. Lovely lady!

Wow it must be so nice to be perfect and not have a weight or health problem .
Most of these idiots probably smoke, drive too fast, drink or do drugs but i bet they are the first to say that they need NHS for lung cancer,car accidents,alchol or drug rehab. They probably think all disabled people are a drain on the NHS as well:mad::mad::mad:

Back