• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Unsure

PammieB

Hi I'm still waiting to hear from Guys and St. Thomas' about my surgery. I have been almost a year trying for my sleeve. I did have to have a Thallium test but that is all done now. I am tired of being pointed at and sniggered at. I would just like the journey to my new life to start. :cry:

Hello my love. I have just been approved for my sleeve, I know how hard it is to live with obesity. The waiting is hard too. I have my fingers crossed for you.

ah sweetie - big hugs .... is it worth phoning them to see where you are in the process and how long you might have to wait?

I know it is hard - I feel like it will never happen for me and until I am on the table I don't think I will believe it...

Keep your chin up, speak to the team and know that every day brings you closer to meeting the new you

xxxx

I think we all feel that at certain points I cant walk properly really anymore its more I limping waddle I am beginning to hate going out and never into town anymore so really feel your pain on that one, im only a few months into a possible 6mnth+ wait I swear its the hardest bit

The wait is long... hope you hear some positive news soon. X

I am under Guys and St Thomas' too, though now most of the lists have been put over to Kings. I have been on the journey for almost 2 years now and told when I met Mr Patel at Kings recently , 6 months list ( been told this now three times over the two years).

Will say, things seem to be moving a little quicker now they are sharing lists out, so hopefully you , and I, won't have to wait too much longer

Sharon x x

Back