• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

UPDATE - Caroline - Callyspace

mandy-1975

Morning |Everyone

Have just had a message from Caroline she has asked me to update you all and to give you all a big thank you...

Her uncle is really poorly and is on his last stages.... although she does say he is battling on like a trooper!!!!!!!

Her and her mum are going sitting with him alot, but she is coming down with in her words Man Flu and is worried about passing it on to him!!!!!!

But she wanted me to let you all know, she says she will try to come on to minis but it is rather hard for her at the moment, as we all understand.......

Sending you all my love Caroline.... Big hugs

Thanks mandy and thanks caroline for taking the time out to let us know.
Nothing i can say can make it any better but just to let you know i am thinking of you and your family at this sad time.
take care and look after yourself
carole

:hug99: for you Caroline x

Thanks guys, coming on quickly to say a big thank you for all yoursupport and hugs. Like Mandy has said Im suffering with a horrible bug (man flu!) so its a bit upsetting that I cant sit with him over the next few days.
Will keep you all up todate on here, you guys really do deserve a huge round of applause from all of us out there that have gone through rough times I dont know anywhere else that I we could find a support like this. One more huge hug for Mandy for taking time out of her day to post this thread, sending you huge hugs and kisses hun xx

Hi Caroline sorry to hear your having a really rough time at the moment. Sending you loads of hugs:hug99::hug99:My thoughts & prayers are with you.
Take Care and look after yourself xx

Back