• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update on Cah-Ching

Hi CC hope you're starting to feel bit and that you get to the bottom of your troubles. Hope you're home soon and back posting, its quiet with out you x x x x

Oh dear I hope that cc is feeling better soon and on the way to a speedy recovery
All the best
Jo
xx

CC - get well soon sweetheart. Sending you special soothing hugs and fairy dust to make you feel better xx

sorry to hear of her pain and hope she is home safe soon :)

I've not been on this site long, but did read posts from CC i've been coming on daily to look for an update & wondering how the op had gone, so thank u, sending a big get well x

Thanks for the update Sam.

Poor Cah-ching spent so much time researching to have this bad luck... I hope the tummy bug is nothing too serious and easily fixed and that the pain eases and Cah-ching soon returns to her beautiful bubbly self...

Wishing you well cc xx

I know a few people have been wondering how CC is getting on. I have been to see her today, and havent been in a position to post before as I wasnt fully aware of how she was etc... I hope you can understand the need to have kept it to myself (and her good friend Roch) until finding out the facts.

Anyway, Her surgery went well, and she left hospital at the weekend. She was suffering with the pain, but felt it was normal. However the pain and tummy troubles were so bad that she was admitted to Walsall Manor and has been there since being taken in by ambulance on Tuesday.

She has been very poorly, but is under Mr Khan's excellent care and is making a good recovery. They have given her a good going over, and run lots of tests, some of which she is still waiting results for. She still has some pain, and horrid upset tummy at the moment, but is now able to tolerate fluids and the pain is easing.

She was in good spirits though, and her family have been taking good care of her. She is hoping to be discharged over the weekend, or possibly on Monday. I will keep you posted if I hear any more, and CC sends her good wishes to everyone.

Hi All,

Just to let you know I'm back home now.

I'm still in a lot of pain and discomfort but much improved than a few days ago.

I can't stay seated here to read through all your best wishes, but I just wanted to say thank you.

Special special special thanks to Sambucca and Roch for taking the time out to stay in touch and report on my progress. God bless you both.

I'll most likely not be around much over the next few days as I need to really get back to health, I'm still suffering with the runs and lower abdominal pain. So my best wishes to all until then.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S - my liver was lovely and small apparently ;) :p

oh cc how nice it is to see you post...im so so sorry you suffered so bad actually gutted about it ..but thats done now ..look after you ok xxx

Hiya hun, thanks for posting, we have all been worried about you. Just hope you rest and recover now, take it easy. Sending healing hugs and best wishes xxxxx

:)So glad to see you're back home:)

and really good to see you posting that things are a little better -take care & rest up until your health improves-

we'll all willingly wait to hear more xxx

Really glad your home CC...I'm sure you'll start to feel much better soon. I know I felt an awful lot better once I was home x

Back