• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update on Cah-Ching

Sambucca

I know a few people have been wondering how CC is getting on. I have been to see her today, and havent been in a position to post before as I wasnt fully aware of how she was etc... I hope you can understand the need to have kept it to myself (and her good friend Roch) until finding out the facts.

Anyway, Her surgery went well, and she left hospital at the weekend. She was suffering with the pain, but felt it was normal. However the pain and tummy troubles were so bad that she was admitted to Walsall Manor and has been there since being taken in by ambulance on Tuesday.

She has been very poorly, but is under Mr Khan's excellent care and is making a good recovery. They have given her a good going over, and run lots of tests, some of which she is still waiting results for. She still has some pain, and horrid upset tummy at the moment, but is now able to tolerate fluids and the pain is easing.

She was in good spirits though, and her family have been taking good care of her. She is hoping to be discharged over the weekend, or possibly on Monday. I will keep you posted if I hear any more, and CC sends her good wishes to everyone.

Hope she feels better soon, give her my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Last edited:
I was wondering! Thanks for letting us know, and best wishes to CC xx

Awww sorry to hear things have been so rough, please give her my best wishes x

i hope she feels better soon why she in so much pain tho did they place the band wrong ?

i hope she feels better soon why she in so much pain tho did they place the band wrong ?

Mr Khan has told her that one of the instruments he had to use to perform the op wsa quite short (in the private hospital) and so he had to be quite forceful. Therefore it could just be internal bruising or it could be that he has hit a nerve or something with using such force to find his way in. I meant to include this in the first post, sorry, and thanks for the prompt Liz.

Another reason for the pain could be the extremely severe diarrhoea that she has had for several days now, and they are not sure if this is down to some sort of bug or infection - she is awaiting further test results.

Poor Cah-ching I hope she's feeling better soon xx

thanks for the explanation Sam tell her i hope she feels better soon x

Just want to add my best wishes and hope she recovers soon. Glad she has her family and her good friends to support her xxxx

Aw the poor thing, I hope she feels better soon and can be discharged from hospital and back home where she belongs x

oh god that is just awfull news , i knew something wasent right and after all the worry she had before the op and then to go through this .. so awfull (gutted)

sambucca thankyou so very much for the update please tell her were thinking of her and carexx

I hope she feels better soon

She is in Ghd best place for care now, hope you have a speedy recovery cc

Thanks for all your posts everyone. CC is very lucky indeed to be under he care of Mr Khan. Fingers crossed she will be home soon and enjoying the lovely sunshine.

Sending lots of special wishes to CC, wishing you a very speedy recovery xx

Back