• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how much more sh.. do i have to take

carol150

past my goal down to 11st
hi all cant sleep it is 5.45.am so thought i would get you all updated well on the plus side my mum is fine so i have come home for a while as she wants to Carry on as normal and says that i am making her lazy as i was doing every-think for her.i have had a go at my sister and brother so they are now helping to keep an eye on her as they live down there. my weight is still drooping of but have given up worrying about it .and the down side i have just thrown my boyfriend out after 19 years as had it with him not working not paying the bill and staying in bed all day .he would not go out at all and i have not lost 7 stone to wast another 19 years i want to live my life to the full and on a good note the house is spotless again and will stay that way.and there will be no more smoking in my house .i now i sound like a right cow but enough is enough i have given him 19 years i am not wasting anymore .my love to everyone .:grouphugg:

Sounds like you sure have a lot on your plate misses, I dont blame you for taking control, with regards to the weightloss, just a word of warning, I too hit goal and then carried on and although I only lost another 5-7lbs what i did do was lose muscle tone, so through this all...... Make sure you eat well and take care of you, because not only do I look skinny, I am now battling lots of other issues with me nutrients in my blood etc....

Hope you manage to maintain and enjoy Your NEW LIFE

Sending you HUGS

Good on you love. You have got a lot on right now but we are here for you, if we can advise in any way. Good Luck lovey xx

You go girl!! You sound like you have a lot on your plate but you're coping admirably!! Take care & take time for yourself. I wish you all the luck in the world...

Sounds like you've dome the right thing. I hope life starts to look better for you now. xxx

allthough you are going through a lot at the moment you still sound sooo possative! 19 years is a long time isnt it! good on you for taking control! maybe your boyfriend will see what he has lost and do something about himself to get you back! big hugs to you and know that we are here anytime you want to let off steam! love and hugs to you xxxx p.s hope your mum is ok!

Back