• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

updated pics

You look great, Karen x

Neeta said:
Thanks everyone. :D

The compliments are coming thick and fast even from men and women at work. Sometimes it's a bit embarrassing and cheeky to say the least. :eek::eek:

Lol!!! You must feel amazing!

Ah ah compliments are great

Ah ah compliments are great

Not when a man tells you that you need to shorten your dress (when it is already above the knees) to show more legs!! :eek: :eek: It's fine as it is thank you very much, but thank you for the compliment. :D

Hilarious, I so wish someone cld say that. I have very big legs never were able to wear boots so u enjoy it for the two of us :)

Good gracious!! What a fantastic difference. You've made yourself look like your own granny in your avatar lol! Well done.

Gorgeous pics hun..all this work paying off! Xx

Are you sure that's not your mum in your profile pic?

Neeta u make it seem so worthwhile looking at our pics inspires me so much

gorgeous!!
hugs
V

U look fab neet!! (and I love the sofa)!!!!

All going good for me!! good restriction with band, now lost 3st 2lb and into 13's...woop woop!!! Xx

hope this works - Just tried to upload a couple of new photos. Fingers crossed. Nearly seven months post op and have reached the target that the hospital set me. Now in to a size 12/14 and a very happy bunny. :D

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    472.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    472.9 KB · Views: 76
You look amazing!!! Well done!!! Any tips? Lol xxx

You look amazing!!! Well done!!! Any tips? Lol xxx

The only advice I can give is be sensible about what you eat and follow what you are told by your Weight Loss Team and you won't go far wrong. x I am now four stone down and have reached the target that they set me. I would like to go another half a stone. :D

Back