• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pictures of me now pre-op

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
i now have a face to go along with my name lol just managed to upload a few, im pre op and at my biggest so its took a lot to upload these pics but thought it was only fair u get to see who u talking too wen posting on my posts or im posting on urs feel free to take a look, its me and my boys xxxx:eek:

it is good to have before photos done, as sometimes when you have had the op .you dont think you look any different, untill you put a new photo up, next to a pre op one, and then thats when you think my god i do look different .... you a very pretty woman, so just think what you will look like when you have lost all the weight hun xxxx

Hi Laura, great pics of you pre op, like tray said just wait till your comparing you will look amazing. How hard was it to put your pic up? I have some pics stored on my pc but dont know how to put them on here. Any tips would be good. Thanks Sugga x

Hi Laura, great to see you and you are beautiful!

Lovely to be able to share a smile and keep in touch, I am always wondering how you are getting along...

Sending love and a humungous hug! xxx

Last edited:
Ah Laura, you are so beautiful, but then I already knew that! I'm so glad everyone else can now see how stunning you are though.

Laura, i have no idea why it was hard to put a picture up! You have a truly beautiful face n blooming marvellous skin girl, you be proud of who you are now and who you are going to become xxx

Hi Laura, great pics of you pre op, like tray said just wait till your comparing you will look amazing. How hard was it to put your pic up? I have some pics stored on my pc but dont know how to put them on here. Any tips would be good. Thanks Sugga x
hiya thanks so much for ur lovely comment, well i had to add pics to my pc then after that i went to profile pics and add albulm then browsed for pics and my file come up i looked to see where i saved them clicked on the ones i wanted and uploaded was easy peasey but its took me ages to figure it out too hope this helps xxxx

awwww thanks soooo much for all ur lovely comments they r really lovely brought tears to my eyes so sweet of u all to say that, at the moment i feel i have no confidence (which is very unlike me) i feel soooo massive, gross and vile, my fella is getting really annoyed at me putting myself down and told me to stop saying it around him cus its upsetting him cus he thinks im beautiful, which is sweet i know hes told me to stop puting myself down, i know i feel this way because of the weight so hopefully i get surgery and get to a healthy happy weight fingers crossed xxxxx

Back