• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

updated pics

Looking good hun xx

Neeta said:
The only advice I can give is be sensible about what you eat and follow what you are told by your Weight Loss Team and you won't go far wrong. x I am now four stone down and have reached the target that they set me. I would like to go another half a stone. :D

Thank you very much for that. And well done! I hope I can do as well. My team have not given me a target though xxx

Neeta said:
Same sofa - smaller me this time. :D

I still want that sofa :D looking hot lady! When was your op? Must have been same time as me ish?! Xx

I still want that sofa :D looking hot lady! When was your op? Must have been same time as me ish?! Xx

lol, thanks for that Joe :D I had my op at the end of September last year, just a few days before yours. Best thing I ever did. Keep up the good work yourself Jo and keep in touch. :D xx

Neeta said:
lol, thanks for that Joe :D I had my op at the end of September last year, just a few days before yours. Best thing I ever did. Keep up the good work yourself Jo and keep in touch. :D xx

You too Hun xx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Back