• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Upset tummy

Spikeyjaycee

Have had a gippy tummy for the last couple of days - chinese chow mein a few days old obviously didn't agree with me so now I feel like I have a permanent ball of pain in my stomach. Got me thinking - is this what it will be like after I've had the operation? Don't want to eat (which is good) but is making me feel pretty lousy.

aww big hugs julie gentle ones. hot water bottle and snuggle up xxx

A ball of pain does not sound right for gone-off Chinese - but if it is because of food, it will pass. The pain from eating too quickly etc post-op is slightly different in that it is nearer the sternum and passes with time. You should stay off dairy food and keep your fluids up till it passes.

Thanks for your concern guys. Still feel off - really don't feel like eating anything (which is good). However, having to cook a sunday roast for hubby (I promised) is not helping. The smell alone makes me want to heave!!

sounds like it could be something you ate. if it happens to me i feel like that and cant even stand food on the tv. huge hugs xx

Back