• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Via app

Hello, how do I make a new thread from the wls app on my iPhone or can it only be done on the main desktop site? Seems to be that I can only create a new thread from the app in this section (technical help)
I prefer to use the app than on the laptop.
Hope you can help,

Thanks,
Ali

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I never noticed that before but you are correct, cannot find anywhere on the ipad app either.

I have an android phone and tablet and if I click on the device menu button I get an option to create a new thread

Lynn x

Ow maybe it's the iPhone app that is different then as the menu when I'm looking at 'current threads' says either;
-refresh page
-Mark all read
-log out

Ali x

If you go into the individual forum and press on the little arrow in a box top right it gives you 'start new thread option.

Ow maybe it's the iPhone app that is different then as the menu when I'm looking at 'current threads' says either; -refresh page -Mark all read -log out Ali x Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I use I phone app if you want to start a new thread you have to go into the different forums and press top right corner you get the options
There should be an option to press new thread use that. You can't do new threads in current.

Excellent thank you, I will go have a look now :)

Excellent just took a look and problem solved :) thank you

Back