• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Vitamin Help

Mimsie67

Can somebody clear things up for me as far as vitamins are concerned. I have read so many different posts about what we are or should be taking that I am now very confused. At the present time I am on Centrum 50+ but that is all, should I be taking any others?

Hi

My discharge sheet had Multi Vit, Iron, Calcium & D3 & Ant-acid tabs. Also advised to get B12 injection at 3 monthly intervals.

I am taking Forceval capsules which is multi vitamins, Lansoprazole 30 mg twice daily, taken to prevent ulcers, and Calchichew, calcium tabs, twice daily. These were all on my discharge papers and my consultant also sent a letter to my GP so I get all of these on prescription. It also mentioned Iron tabs, but I was already on them. Some folks also have B12 injections. HTH

Forceval, Iron tabs, Calcium chews, Antacid plus zinc & selenium for hairloss were all prescribed to me by my surgeon who sent a letter to my GP.

I take Forceval capsules, my GP refused to prescribe them to me as I had my bypass privately so I buy them on line. I was told multivitamins over the counter are not strong enough ?

Being honest Im supposed to also take Lansoprazole and Calchichew and Iron and have B12 injections, but 4 months into this, I still ain't !!!!!!!!!

Back