• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Waiting for funding is driving me up the wall!

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
So just called SBPCT and need to call back in 30 mins to find out when the board sits to decide on funding.

My application was made 4th November. So I am really just being impatient. But would like to have a ball park idea of when to expect an answer. Others before have said it's quite fast.

This waiting for a decision is soooo nerve destroying! Lol

Good luck to all others who are a hot mess like me lol

So just called SBPCT and need to call back in 30 mins to find out when the board sits to decide on funding.

My application was made 4th November. So I am really just being impatient. But would like to have a ball park idea of when to expect an answer. Others before have said it's quite fast.

This waiting for a decision is soooo nerve destroying! Lol

Good luck to all others who are a hot mess like me lol

Hope it's good news whenever the board sits ... think you may implode before that happens though, sweet ... Deep breaths, babe ((hugs for Fuffs)) xxx :):)

They usually sit once a month and they are never fast coming up with the results!Hold your nerve and get busy with Xmas preperations cos mine took a long time to come through.Maz x

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Hope it's good news whenever the board sits ... think you may implode before that happens though, sweet ... Deep breaths, babe ((hugs for Fuffs)) xxx :):)

Thanks Twink :)

And you are right! Keep getting the jitters lol

At least if they tell me it's once a month I can calm at stop waiting for the bloody letter lol

Breathing deep....averting chance of panic attack, implosion or internal combustion! Lol

Big an Bouncy said:
They usually sit once a month and they are never fast coming up with the results!Hold your nerve and get busy with Xmas preperations cos mine took a long time to come through.Maz x

I defo need to follow your advice lol

My 30th birthday is in 10 days. I will try to focus on that :)

Back