• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Waiting list

Paula1975

Hiya, I had my last appt at st george's 10th April. They said they would be discussing me within 3 weeks. That was 3 weeks ago. I know they meet on a Wednesday, I rang the dept and was told that last week I was top of their list to be discussed. I have been trying to get through... Even emailing pals. When they decide that someone is on the surgery waiting list.. Do they let you know in writing? I am impatient now lol... Just want to kno if if am now on he waiting list or not..or if I have to have psych assess/sleep apnea test? Sorry to ramble on but what happens now

Thanks

P

Hi Paula, I am going tomorrow for my first appointment at Georges so i will ask them about the waiting list and how it works will let you know

Nicola xx

Hi Paula

I know what you mean, i tried getting through to them on thursday & friday rang every half hour from 1pm to 4.30pm, nobody answered phone..

I am also waiting to be put on list, or another hoop or something :confused: ...

I havent emailed pals yet ?? what did they say ???

Nicky xx

they passed my details on to the service manager, admittedly i put a wrong digit but on monday i gave the correct one which was passed on straight away. but a week tomorrow i would have been trying. pals say they keep contacting the dept until contact has been made. but when i did contact pals i was the 2nd person that day that he had dealt with that couldnt get through xxx

Hi Paula,

Meet with Mr Ruddy today, he is a very nice man.
You have to see dietian then they discuss your case to see when you can go on waiting list he said at the moment the waiting list is about 18 weeks but can be sooner or it can be longer and they will send you a letter to let you know, hope that helps you

Nuttynicky xx

hiya

yeah i've had both surgeon and dietician appts and was due to be discussed last week, i would just like to know that i am on the waiting list or if i need to see psych or have a sleep apnea. but just can't get through.

thank you for asking

i did speak to admissions and they did say last weeks meetings patients still were waiting to be signed off. and she said if i am on that list then i am looking at op august/sept

thanks again

xxx

Your welcome paula, he did say they send out letters too let you know that you are on the list.

He also said that he would be discussing some people today so hopefully you be one of them if he hasn't done it already.

Hope you hear from him soon best of luck let me know

Nicola xx

confirmed on waiting list..for bypass, and i can call admissions tomorrow for dates. i was actually discussed yesterday not last week. but woooo

Congrates Paula, better late then never let us know when it will be.

Nicola xx

Back