• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Warfin

Hi KIMBERLY,
Iam on warfarin for life and had a bypass 7 weeks ago.
I am on a smaller dose than pre op, and INR levels have been pretty stable post op. The surgeon told me that absorption post op is consistant and this has shown in the results. I did have to remain in hospital for a couple of extra days until they got the levels right, but have not looked back since then.

Hi trish
I had my gastric bypass two years ago , I'm three and half weeks post op from open heart surgery , I had a mechanical valve and a cardiac bypass . My INR levels are all over the place at the moment . Not helped by a heart drug they put me on . I'm so grateful to find some one who had wls and on Warfin , as when I looked at research paper it seems their not many of us .

I am sorry to hear your levels are all over the place. It must mean weekly trips to the surgery to have it checked.
I am hoping that my levels have behaved themselves as I made the transition from pureed food to normal food since the last test.

Back