• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Water water water !!

Number of reasons, firstly if we are dehydrated our bodies will try to hold on to all it's current fluids so we urinate and sweat less, it's also a great appetite suppressant, and often when we think we're hungry, we're actually just thirsty. Our digestive systems need a good amount of water to digest food properly, and our fat stores are only metabolised in a fluid media so if we want to burn fat we need to be properly hydrated so you need to drink enough water so that fat can be flushed from your system. If we’re not getting enough water it’s difficult for our bodies to function properly, much less to flush out extra fat we want rid of.

We are more energetic when we are hydrated too so we move more and sit on our arses less

Number of reasons, firstly if we are dehydrated our bodies will try to hold on to all it's current fluids so we urinate and sweat less, it's also a great appetite suppressant, and often when we think we're hungry, we're actually just thirsty. Our digestive systems need a good amount of water to digest food properly, and our fat stores are only metabolised in a fluid media so if we want to burn fat we need to be properly hydrated so you need to drink enough water so that fat can be flushed from your system. If we’re not getting enough water it’s difficult for our bodies to function properly, much less to flush out extra fat we want rid of.

We are more energetic when we are hydrated too so we move more and sit on our arses less

Very informative.... thanks!!

I am struggling to drink enough water.
Prior to my surgery I would drink on average around 3 litres of sparkling water per day. Now because 'fizz' is banned I struggle to drink 1.5 litres. I think it's because I used to be able to drink half a pint in one go but now can only take small mouthfuls now otherwise tum pain and because I find 'still' water a bit boring.
Will keep trying though.

Jxx

I've been using the nas vimto it has exactly the same taste as the fizzy one just that it's flat. Tescos has it on offer aswell at moment.

Back