• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

would a water thread help anyone?

I'm normally terrible but I vowed that wen the 1st jan comes I'll do everything i'n my power to help myself help my weight loss and skin so the last 2 days iv drunk 2ltrs of water had about 2-3 cups of tea and some diet coke although I try to drink more water than anything else is 2lt ok? I'll try and push more tomorrow if I can I too use the sports cap bottles I carnt seem to drink a glass of water without a bit of nas in it so I use the sports bottles and just refil x

Reactions: Bev
im adicted to d coke haha i had to switch to caffeine free as i was getting with drawels!! shocking hey, im gonna try to stick to green tea, and water x

1lt Sports cap bottle with lemon sqeezed in will flush your system,fill twice at least,but do be careful last year a girl died cos she drank too much water and her salt and mineral levels were depleted.

Well for me, I`ve done brilliantly today! lol

I`ve had 4 mugs of weak black coffee (no sugar), 5 pints of weak NAS squash and a 250ml bottle of fresh orange juice

That`s more than I usually drink in a week ;)

I've managed 2 1/2 litres of water today plus a couple of cups of tea. I really like water again. Which is good because it also stops me fom nibbling!
I've really had the munchies this week, not hunger or even head-hunger: I think it's boredom!
Grace xxx

Back