• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Half way through weigh management course today

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
Hello
well i have my third visit to the dietician at my weight management course.
I was 121 kg at my last visit 4 weeks ago but have had christmas etc and many bad days and was 125 kg on new years day well today I am 120 kg so am really plased with myself even though in her eyes I will not have lost the 5 pound she wanted me to. Well I am even more chuffed that I am now under 19 stone, only just but hey under it means so much to me.
I have 3 more visits after today and will then all being well be referred to Salford Royal for a band. The end seems far away but hopefully before the end of the year and I cant wait for a new me. I have just been to the gym and donw 850 cals on the running machine and xtrainer and feel shattered but invigorated and hope that I have done well enough for the dietician to not think that i have took teh proverbial. It has been christmas and to get rid of 5kg in 13 days has been bloody hard work, this makes it look as if well if se can lose 5kg in less than 2 weeks why is she almost 19 stone. Of course I can lose the weight that is not the issue its keeping it ff and losing it sensibly.
I am trying to prove to me more than you that I deserve this surgery and need it.
God life is so hard, why cant we all be slim ad healthy xx
sorry girls bit of an offload here
xxx

You off load hunny.............. I think you are doing great.... you need to focus on what you have lost, no matter how big or small, a loss is better than a gain.....

I think your doing great... Well done

Hi chick I think you are doing really well so take no notice a loss is a loss and its not easy.....you have shown commitment and determination and I for one think thats marvellous...xx

your doing great, i know that feeling about being just under 19 stone i am there myself taken off almost 2 stone to get there in 4 months. And as you said its not the taking it off its the keeping it off and sustaining the diet for long periods of time

as the others have said a loss is a loss, you knew you'd put weight on over xmas and made the effort to get it off it coiuld have been worse you could have said hey what the hell its xmas and not bothered nad gone to the clinic with a gain. You keep up the good work, and as long as you lose you'll get there.

Thanks it went really well weiged in at 18.12 stone which she thought wqas great she as told me I have three more sessions and I will tehn be referred to salford royal and she said iswill take at the most 6 months after the 3 months with her she said so you will have the band fitted in August - september !!!!!
Oh my god
thanks again and I will just keep on trying
x

half way through hun thats great, i know it's hard but you are doing great keep focused and keep up all your hard work x

Thats great news chuck. x

Back