• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Waynetta

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
Hi
Just wanted to know how you are getting on with your pre op diet
Thinking of ya
x

Just thought I would bump this thread up!
As I spy wanyetta has been online and was wondering how your getting on with your pre op diet??
Hope your ok and thinking about you.
Not long to go now untill your big day!! ((HUGS)) x

Hiya guys its ok, i'm trying hard and feeling very hungry! lol Hey ho only 8 days left. Thankyou for asking, I never saw this thread first time round. x

keep yourself busy and focused allie, do all those things you have been putting off lol and time will flyby

WOW You are having your OP
THIS WEEK
How excited are you ???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Its like waiting for xmas......whooohooooo! lol

Thanks John hope your well chucks. x

Hi,Sassy I'm doing the 2 wk milk diet which consists of: 2 pints of milk and 4 yogurts, you can have 2 oxo cubes or boveril, but I don't like them so I'm not having them. I'm having my op at Walsall Manor. There is also low calorie, low sugar & low carb food plan that you can follow instead of the milk diet, but I don't know if all Hospitals offer the choice like Walsall do. Ok chucks take care. x

No, not at all Sue I feel the same. Yeap roll on sunday lol x

I didn't feel like I had lost much on the pre-op but lost 20lbs! Shows you how fat I was that I didn't miss 20lbs coming off!!!

You may be in for a surprise hun, but if not, just know that the pre-op is not about weight loss but rather a healthy liver.

Nic:p

Cheers Nic. x

Back