• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wedding!

MrsSAFC

got a wedding to go to in 7 months - and i cant wait! will get to see people from me family who i only ever see at other family parties!!

cant wait to go shopping for an outfit! need to start saving now

if this is me new life looking forward to showing me new self off (should have most of me weight off by then if i keep going the way i am) then yeehaaa bring it on!!!

xxx

got a wedding to go to in 7 months - and i cant wait! will get to see people from me family who i only ever see at other family parties!!

cant wait to go shopping for an outfit! need to start saving now

if this is me new life looking forward to showing me new self off (should have most of me weight off by then if i keep going the way i am) then yeehaaa bring it on!!!

xxx

oh wow!!! thats gonna be great!!!!! (try not to outshine the bride though) ;)

Wow, fabulous occasion to aim for ... they won't recognise you, lol. Hope you are not tempted to go in a Sunderland strip, bahah xxx :):):)

lol no defo not in a sunderland strip.... especially as the wedding is in newcastle! ha!

i cant wait, although i would live to outshine the bride i just couldnt do it! (at my wedding i was gutted when one of the guests had a lovely white lacy dress on.....***** lol)

xxx

aww i bet your really excited xxx i hope you find a fab outfit and just know you will look stunning xx

Back