• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New beginnings new me

Mikaela

Hi all my op date is booked 21 April i can't stop myself from thinking about this every minute off the day .today i had a day off work decided to go shopping , not cloths but sandals .i can't wait till the day comes when i be able to shop I'n river island and fill complete I'n my own skin. I'm counting the days and keep pinching my self that there is light at the end off the tunnel i can not wait to look at my reflection and see a healthy living person instead off a morbidly obese lump off lard soooo excited i wish i could sleep till the date I'm on countdown .x

I know how you feel I have my op, a bypass, on 2nd April and I think about it all the time I can't stop looking at dresses and want to buy them all. I don't care I'd next winter is cold all I am going to wear are dresses and skirts have worn one for over 10 years and can't wait. Good luck for your op. what are you having?

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Mikaela said:
Hi all my op date is booked 21 April i can't stop myself from thinking about this every minute off the day .today i had a day off work decided to go shopping , not cloths but sandals .i can't wait till the day comes when i be able to shop I'n river island and fill complete I'n my own skin. I'm counting the days and keep pinching my self that there is light at the end off the tunnel i can not wait to look at my reflection and see a healthy living person instead off a morbidly obese lump off lard soooo excited i wish i could sleep till the date I'm on countdown .x

Hi dear. Welcome to the forum. I just had my bypass last friday and trust me i had the same feelings. I also did shop for sandals lol and bought a lot of to be honest. Dont worry, these days will just pass by quickly, all the best for your Surgery.

Mikaela said:

Best of luck Mikaela, I can't stop thinking about having my op too...........only problem is I don't even have a date yet! Lol. Best of luck on your pre-op diet hun, your op will soon be here and in a few months you will be able to shop in whatever shop takes your fancy!

Kim x

:welcome:

I recently had a bypass and I keep pinching myself because I don't believe it's actually happened, I feel fantastic so much healthier. I too can't wait to by clothes from 'normal shops' - loads of luck with your surgery :)

I know how you feel I have my op, a bypass, on 2nd April and I think about it all the time I can't stop looking at dresses and want to buy them all. I don't care I'd next winter is cold all I am going to wear are dresses and skirts have worn one for over 10 years and can't wait. Good luck for your op. what are you having?

I can not wait all i Want is a dress how u finding the diet I'm having a bypass wat r u having ??

Best of luck Mikaela, I can't stop thinking about having my op too...........only problem is I don't even have a date yet! Lol. Best of luck on your pre-op diet hun, your op will soon be here and in a few months you will be able to shop in whatever shop takes your fancy!

Kim x

Thank u hun good luk hope u get date soon

Mikaela said:
I can not wait all i Want is a dress how u finding the diet I'm having a bypass wat r u having ??

Bypass for me to. I am doing the Optifast liquid diet it's ok I miss eating food and the milkshake are to thick but i just water them down and sip them instead if gulping it down in one, that made me feel sick and bloated. I couldn't have done the food based diet I would have cheated and I didn't want to cheat. For me it was the best option available even if it did cost £145 for 2 weeks supply Where are you having yours? I am having mine at Chelsea and Westminster hospital in London.

Bypass for me to. I am doing the Optifast liquid diet it's ok I miss eating food and the milkshake are to thick but i just water them down and sip them instead if gulping it down in one, that made me feel sick and bloated. I couldn't have done the food based diet I would have cheated and I didn't want to cheat. For me it was the best option available even if it did cost £145 for 2 weeks supply Where are you having yours? I am having mine at Chelsea and Westminster hospital in London.

Thanks hunni I'm gonna do shakes like wise i would cheat but with shakes I'm fine I'm having mine I'n St anthonys Sutton I'm going to order some :)

Good luck let me know how your diet goes and i will ill let you know how The op goes.

Good luck!!!

My bypass is Friday. I think about it morning, noon and night lol

I wear dresses anyway. But not the type I want when I am slim lol

So I have some target dresses I have bought from charity shops. 18, 16 and 14. Don't dare to think lower than that. I love seeing them hanging up :)

Woohoo! We are all going to be sexy! Lol

Mikaela said:
I can't wait to be sexy wear a dress and shake my booty lool

Tellin ya!!! We will have to have a WLS sexy gyal night up with loads of forum members lol

Fuffs said:
Tellin ya!!! We will have to have a WLS sexy gyal night up with loads of forum members lol

Sounds like a plan!

HiddenBeauty said:
Sounds like a plan!

Woohoo!!! I cant wait already! Lol

Fuffs said:
Good luck!!!

My bypass is Friday. I think about it morning, noon and night lol

I wear dresses anyway. But not the type I want when I am slim lol

So I have some target dresses I have bought from charity shops. 18, 16 and 14. Don't dare to think lower than that. I love seeing them hanging up :)

Woohoo! We are all going to be sexy! Lol[/QUOTE

Good luck for Friday hope it all goes well x

Nini76 said:
I'm up for that. When and where? Lol!

Lol!! Maybe August. Give us all chance to look hoooooot lol

And thanks for the good luck in your other post :D xxx

Back