• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Download Festival 2012

Bluebutterflier

Bouncing Bander
Just wondering if theres any other Rock/Metal people in here that will be going to Download festival in Donnington Park this June 2012?

Ive got my tickets booked, my partner is coming with me....and I cant wait!

Hopefully, after my surgery in April, Ill have about 6 weeks to get used to it before the actual festival! But im sure i'll be ok, as we are going in our new little motorhome, which has a cooker and fridge, so I'll be able to bring food with me.

So if you are going....Who are you excited to see on stage this year?

Wow download you will have such a good time . I went in 2004 it was amazing I loved it. Can't see me being able to afford going to any festivals any time soon lol. So your going in style then fridge cooker the works that will make it so much better ! Nothing worse than Porto loos yuk!! I had to reply to this post only because I'm
Jealous haha xx

Donnington - now that brings back memories!!

Have a brill time xx

Can't afford it this year I'm afraid

So jealous, the line up sounds fantastic. Would love to see the prodigy and black sabbath live.

Kim

Wow download you will have such a good time . I went in 2004 it was amazing I loved it. Can't see me being able to afford going to any festivals any time soon lol. So your going in style then fridge cooker the works that will make it so much better ! Nothing worse than Porto loos yuk!! I had to reply to this post only because I'm
Jealous haha xx

Lol Fizz....portaloo's are pretty decent on the disabled campsite....and theres even power showers there!...I went last year, and me and my partner decided, its now our 'Holiday' destination lol...

Haven't been able to afford it in a while. I think the last one I went to was 2003 or 2004 I'm not sure which. I also did ozzfest in 2002 :) I think I need to get back out to festivals and conventions!

HiddenBeauty said:
Haven't been able to afford it in a while. I think the last one I went to was 2003 or 2004 I'm not sure which. I also did ozzfest in 2002 :) I think I need to get back out to festivals and conventions!

Totally different type of festival, but went to Global Gathering last summer. It was my first festival. It was awesome, but very expensive.

And the toilets...... Bleurgh lol

Well this year I have a little motorhome....so Download is gonna be amazing...plus im on the disabled campsite, that has good toilets and power showers!

I shall be going as you know, and I am really looking forward to it, the last 12 months have been a roller coaster ride both personally and emotionally and I'm looking forward to having time reconnecting with my partner away from the stress and worries having a large family give us. The group is a great idea too, I shall have a look once my laptops fixed much love. X

I shall be going as you know, and I am really looking forward to it, the last 12 months have been a roller coaster ride both personally and emotionally and I'm looking forward to having time reconnecting with my partner away from the stress and worries having a large family give us. The group is a great idea too, I shall have a look once my laptops fixed much love. X

Woop Woop Jo....

Now sort your laptop out and your ticker lol :) x

Wish I could come, but unless I win the lottery I doubt it.
I'm off to Leeds festival to see the Cure though, which I'm very excited about :)

Ohhhhh, very very jealous. Can't afford it. :( Even my 13 year old son has now started asking to go to concerts and festivals. If I can't go, he's got no bloody chance! ;)

Would have LOVED to see Metallica again.

My baby sister is going without me sadly. As we saving for a family so Download is out. I would love to go and we go in disabled but not this year.
Have fun hun x

We wish we was going this year. Poss off to Leeds though.

I did have a look at reading and leeds as they are playing the same practically....and a few bands stuck out to me :)...but alas download last year was by far better than any festival ive been to before, So we just had to book this year :)

Cant believe its been sold out so fast!

Woop woop, my download tickets just came in the post!

Back