• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Week 1-4 Post WRAP Op and booked dates

Hi wobblestokie!!
Thank you for help me!
Have you paid 1940,00 euros or pounds?
Tks!
Cilla

Hi Cilla

I paid Euro's for the wrap proceedure and all tests, this also included transfers to and from the hospital.

The flight was in pounds £.

XX

Im booked to leave on the 24th of feb I am bricking it atm. Hoping I am doing the right thing and will lose weight. Is there anyone going at the same time? x

Oh bless

Dont be scared (I know you will be a little bit) Just stay focussed on the positive things that are going to happen, and remember for the sake of 1 week away, you will have a Brand New 'rest of your life'........How good is that!!

xxx

Hi Astraste, Sorry not going out on the same date, im 10th of March... Im sure you will be fine :) .. where are you flying from?

Ast, I still get nervous now and think am I making the right decision. I question myself if I can lose weight by myself etc etc. I am trying to look at the wrap as a kickstyle to a lifestyle change as my motivation is knowing that I paid so much for it and went through the physical and emotional trauma (if you want to call it trauma). I cam going out two weeks after you on teh 10th March.

Yeah that's the way I am trying to look at it. The thing is I have tried to lose weight and all I have succeeded in doing is putting more on, I need to learn to eat smaller portions and be full and I won't have any choice with a wrap lol Its just going to be hard because I am the shyest person going, and I am doing this journey alone. Thanks for the support girls, its good knowing this site is here for me :)

Back