• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Week 2 weigh day

Hi lovely girl. I know you will be gutted but think more of the whole loss of 11 in 2 weeks. It will be your body going into shock mode and holding onto water. It will pass and you will have a big loss next week you will see. You will definitely have lost inches

Xx

Thanks Roo,
Yep 11lbs in 2 weeks is good I reckon :)
Weirdly I DO feel slimmer than last Saturday so now I've put teddy back in the pram I'm ok about it. I put shorts on yesterday (yes the sun did come out for a while!) that I've not worn in over a year so :)
Just making mushroom soup..... Yummy!!!!
Hugs x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well if it is a stall its come around a bit quick for my liking!!!! LOL

I thought at least a few weeks of weight loss before "the stall" happened. Oh well, at least I do feel a bit thinner and hubby and daughter both said they can see a difference :)
I think Reederoo is right and my poor body has just gone WTF where's my food and wine!!!!!! It's probably storing stuff like a chipmunk just incase I don't put any more in. Little does it know what is in store for it so "suck it up" body and start losing the pounds!!!!!! Hahahaha
Puréed food is going ok, it's nice to feel some texture in my mouth. I'm rarely hungry and get full after a few mouthfuls but the mental hunger is still lingering a bit. I was tempted to suck a piece of the gammon that I cooked for hubby's dinner.....I didn't do it, honest!!!!!!
Hope you are doing ok babe?
:) x

Good girl. You know your there now. On your way to being everything you want to be. Hope you are having an ace weekend xx

Glad you are doing well babe. I worked out it was slim fast that made me get the runs. The girl who came to Prague at the same time as me also has had the same trouble with it. I've been ok with everything since last Monday :)
Enjoy your food on Tuesday.......yummy :) x

Ah at least your realised what it was! I just can't wait for the nxt 6 weeks to go by so I'm in proper diet and feeling tip top again. X

WAHOOOOOOO!!!!

Week 3 weigh in.......8 lbs
Total 1 stone 4 lbs in 3 weeks
:) :) :)
Happy weekend everyone x

Back