• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Acid indigestion!!!

mrs df

Hiya,
I'm now day 3 after surgery and am doing really well apart from this nasty acid indigestion. I'm burping constantly and painfully and when I lie down the acid bubbles at the back of my throat.
Can anyone advise me on how long this lasts please? I am taking omeprazolam 20mg 2x daily but it doesn't seem to help.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Mind you.... I'm just glad it's burping and not farting!!!! :))) LOL

Lol.... Think i would rather be Farting....
Whats the Apartment/Hotel like, are you there with others?
Not long now till i go also with Prague Beauty so it would be nice to get a little insider info before i go..
Any tips or things you wish you had taken with you?

You seem in good spirits so must be recovering well.. Take care..

Hi Seemeefeet,
I've been with Prague beauty before (8yrs) when I was skinny and had my boobs done!!!! They are great. The appartment is lovely and only 150mtrs walk from large shopping centre. It has lovely kitchen balcony and living room if you don't want to confine yourself to your room.
Tom is the host and will pick u up from the airport and then take you everywhere you need to go and explain everything to you.
Don't take too much in clothes!!!! Pjs and dressing gown slippers and something comfy to fly home as uou will have stitches in your tummy button so jeans are not good!! You won't feel like doing much, even tv prob until you get back to the apartment after your op but take a laptop/kindle or a good book.
Are you coming Thursday this week? Tom said there's someone arriving for plication.
Stay in touch and ask me anything.
Hugs
Sarah :) x

Yes thursday evening... Glad you said about the clothes i was packing for a holiday lol..
Mmmmm something comftable to fly in, shall i go get a "Onesy" NOT!
Thanks fot the tips.. I'll let you get some well deserved rest..

Kind Regards Richard x

Yes thursday evening... Glad you said about the clothes i was packing for a holiday lol..
Mmmmm something comftable to fly in, shall i go get a "Onesy" NOT!
Thanks fot the tips.. I'll let you get some well deserved rest..

Kind Regards Richard x

Go on.... Get the onesie and post a pic :)))
It's also hot here about 70-75 and getting hotter and that's even worse for us chubbies so pack cool. X

Hi Hun , I had the wrap 3 weeks ago tomorrow experienced exactly what you describe it goes after a few weeks xxx

Back