• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Someone stop me...!!!

mrs df

I promised myself before surgery that I would only weigh myself once a week. I have learned over time that getting on the scales every day (although great when you've lost), is really depressing when nothing has changed or worse, gone up.
So.... Why do I find myself creeping towards the bathroom to have a sneaky peak?!!!!
Only 3 days til weigh day. I never ever thought I would be looking forward to getting in the scales!
Someone stop me!!!!!!!!
Happy Wednesday all :) :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Lol :) Your probably so excited to be loosing :)

Well done hun, you are doing so well :)

It can become quite addictive . . .but as with anything else, the only person that can stop you, is you!

I keep the scales in hubbys car so I can't. I loose regularly but it can fluctuate.in week and if I weigh once a week It's all good news!

I was the same on any diet I was on so I binned my scales so have no option but to go to boots once a week and use theirs! Every time I was going in the kitchen I was hopping on the scales. It got ridiculous so they had to go. X

I am exactly the same and can't stay off them! I am definitely going to get rid of mine and do as Nikkita does and go to Boots once a fortnight... Keep thinking that I wont be able to do any more than I am doing so it will have to come off!!! It always affects my mood if there is no loss or worse a gain when you think you don't deserve it!!

You are doing fabarooni girlie... the results will be there on Saturday!!!!
xx

Back