• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Week 25 weigh in

Karen19745

Hi, got weighed this morning and I am 13st 4lb, that is 1.5lb this week,

I have lost 4st 4lb since the op and 6st 3lb altogether, Karen x :D

Congratulations Mrs SAFC x

92178.gif

Well done Karen you've done really well. how much more do you feel you need to lose ? And how's the skin keeping up ? I have lost almost 6 stone and so far mine is ok but I want to lose another two stone if I can and I am wondering if this is when the skin will take a turn for the worse !

I want to lose another 4 stone, I have started to get bingo wings, and the tops of my legs are a bit saggy too, my abdomen and tummy are also, I'm going to the gym and swimming so hopefully this will help and I try and drink plenty of water as that is supposed to help too. But they say you won't know until 2 years after your surgery whether you will need any nips and tucks so we'll just have to see, I'm 6 months post op next week, Karen x

Still going brill gal ! bet you've had to buy a tun of new clothes xx

Not really, I've only bought 2 pairs of trousers, 3 bras, a dress and a cardigan, I'm trying to manage for as long as I can so I'm not wasting money. But I'll definitely be buying some at Christmas, when my family ask what I want I've just said money so I can buy some new clothes, Karen x

Back