• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

week 5 weighin - cant believe it!!

tink1974

Hi everyone

Hope u are all doing well.

I lost 5lbs this week giving me a total loss since my op of 1st 11lbs (25lbs). But much much better than that - I have now lost 70lbs (5 stones) since I started cutting back at the end of the summer. I have never been able to lose that amt of weight before in my life.

It must be at least 8 or 9 yrs since I have been this weight.

So, despite being sick some days after eating my food, i have absolutely no regrets - this is one hell of a ride!!!

xx

Very well done... fantastic achievement... keep going xxx

Brilliant Tink. I'm so very pleased for you. It is just so exciting, isn't it?
Grace xxxx

Well done tink , it's the best feeling ever !! Xx

tink1974 said:
Hi everyone

Hope u are all doing well.

I lost 5lbs this week giving me a total loss since my op of 1st 11lbs (25lbs). But much much better than that - I have now lost 70lbs (5 stones) since I started cutting back at the end of the summer. I have never been able to lose that amt of weight before in my life.

It must be at least 8 or 9 yrs since I have been this weight.

So, despite being sick some days after eating my food, i have absolutely no regrets - this is one hell of a ride!!!

xx

Congrats tink that's amazing!!!!! How are you doing sorry for being sooo absent I've been so super busy lately. Just wanted to pop in amdnsend a huge congrats your way.

Hugs Dee xoxoxo. :) :) :) Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

You're doing so well! :)

Thanx everyone - appreciate it

Back