• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wk 2 weighin results

tink1974

Hi everyone

Well I weighed myself this morning - another 5lbs off so 1 stone since my op 2 wks ago. I am really chuffed with that.

I have now lost 4 st 3lbs since the summer - the most I have ever lost.

For Xmas, i asked my hubby to buy me a pandora style bracelet - i am going to treat myself to a charm for each stone i lose - so guess i need to treat myself to another charm lol

x

Awww Angel, the charm bracelet is a brilliant idea and will be a tribute for each milestone... so pleased for you and with your every step... sending love and hugs as always xxx

You are doing great and do deserve your little charm. Keep it up xxx

Thanks - the support in here is amazing. U all keep me focussed and positive so thank you x

:)Excellent results Tink:)

You must be feeling the benefits of your 4+ stone loss-
-what a "charming" way of rewarding yourself-those bracelets are lovely:)

Great news,and never to come back!Bonus.Bracelet is a lovely idea,might suggest it to OH and sons.I like the new charm bracelets cos old ones caught on everything in sight!

great going girl, xxx i mite pinch that idea and get my hubby to buy me one for my bday xxx

tink1974 said:
Hi everyone

Well I weighed myself this morning - another 5lbs off so 1 stone since my op 2 wks ago. I am really chuffed with that.

I have now lost 4 st 3lbs since the summer - the most I have ever lost.

For Xmas, i asked my hubby to buy me a pandora style bracelet - i am going to treat myself to a charm for each stone i lose - so guess i need to treat myself to another charm lol

x

Awesome job tink....... :)

Well done Tink. Big congratulations.
Grace xxx

Back