• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Week 5

Jcw013

Only lost 1 pound this week :-(

Dont be too hard on yourself, 1lb off is still better than none or worse putting 1 on :)

Keep up the good work xx

Hey, half a bag of sugar off is better than on. Keep up the good work xx

It's still a loss love and that's what counts... I'm overjoyed at any loss... because it's not going back on again! For sure. Love and hugs xxx

Thanks I feel better now :)

So pleased that has made my night too!

Best foot forward.

Love and hugs xxx

Im so happy that I have such wonderful people to talk to and give me advice and that cheer me up when im down

I am too :D Thats whats so good about this place, someone has always been there before you and can help, they also always know how you are feeling :D XX

You are all so inspiring. From a pre-op nervous girl I love coming on here and hearing how you are all getting on. I have been copying and pasting info into a word document and have lots of tips now from jars of nuts for protein, to soya beans and even toilet advice (every bit of info helps!!) Thank you to everyone for their posts and I am so glad I found you x

As everyone says hun a loss is a loss and you should be so proud! Goodbye and goodriddance to the lb!!

Your doing really well

x

Back