• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Week 9 weigh in today

Miss Tickle

Gosh! Week 9 already. I started on 'proper' food last Monday and it's been a struggle. I had sickness and the runs for two days and have been generally a bit off, and uncomfortable after eating, and even drinking, for most of the week. I'm disappointed therefore to have only lost 3.5 lbs this week-as I feel pale and wan.
I'm down to my last known lowest weight which I acheived after doing Cambridge. I have to say the Cambridge diet was quicker-but clearly it didn't stay off and I didn't get anywhere near a healthy weight.
So, onwards and downwards for another week. I'm going to start swimming regularly this week, in addition to my walking.
I'm scared of the wl slowing down ,as I've read it slows, or stops for some people really early on!

Dont feel disheartened, you are doing so well. If you lost 3.5lb a week on any other diet you'd be thrilled. Look at the long term and realise that this time can really be for keeps:D

Upping the exercise is a sensible way to go and I'm sure your food intake will settle once you and your pouch have got to know each other well enough to know what right choices and amounts to have

Keep up the good work and look forward to seeing your great weight loss next week :D:D

Ditto what Sarah says ... don't be unhappy, ... :) this is a long haul jobbie & it is common to have little hiccough's along the way. You will soon be back on track but I think 3.5lb loss is a triumph not a failure ... xxx :):)

Thanks for grounding me girls- I feel happy about my wl tonight. Just was having a bit of a negative moody this morning!

Back