• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Week 9 Weigh in

Karen19745

Hi I've lost 1lb this week (time of the month) so I am now 15st 8.5lb which is 0.5lb off losing 2 stone since the op and 1.5lb off losing 4 stone altogether,

I'm still losing inches though, started doing arm excercises using dumb bells to try and get rid of my bat wings LOL and sit ups every morning and walking the dogs, Karen x

That's fabulous Karen, you must be pleased....and to think this time its for good yayyy!!

Well done Karen I plan to give myself a few more weeks and then start using the mobile clothes hangers (exercise bike and abs work out thing) cluttering our bedroom to do some exercises and the box of small weights fir the bingo wings. As well as returning to the pool. Plan is 3 or 4 mornings at the pool doing the 30 lengths I was before the pre-op diet and the other days on the home equipment. now to make sure that plan is started as well as the ongoing eating plan work together with me & work.

Mobile clothes hangers! Classic!:8855:

well done x

Back