• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

9 week weigh in

kieras nana

i had my op,on feb 22nd & went for my check up on tues,exactly 9 weeks to the day of my op.i had resisted weighing my self at all,during this time,even refusing to buy any scales.i thought that i didn't want to become obsessed & it would come off,at it's own pace.i also didn't want to be disappointed,if it never came off,as quickly as i would like.
anyway,i came out,with a big smile on my face,as i had lost 67lb.
i was absolutely over the moon.
dr li said that he expects me to lose the same again,but realistically,it will probably take about 15 weeks.can't wait:)
my holiday to florida in oct,is gonna be extra special,this year!
just had to share
tracy x

Well done, and roll on October xx

Wow that is amazing well done you! x

O my bloody god that's a fantastic amount to lose well done u xx

thanks everyone:)
i think the loss,has been so good,because i am struggling with food,nothing seems to be enjoyable & then when i find something i like,i have it that often,i get sick of it,plus i was told 4 weeks liquid & then 4 weeks soft,so i have only just,gone on to proper food.
it would be great,if it continued,at the same rate,cos i have the same amount to lose twice over,but i will get there:)
tracy

OMG that's nearly 5 stone - well done you!! Cannot wait to be in the same position as you x

well done and that hol on FLORIDA in October will come around really quick. Just think how much more comfortable you will be on the 9 hour flight and how much more enjoyable your holiday will be.

Good Luck with your weight loss and I am so jealous of the Florida bit. It's my number 1 place for holidays !!

That brilliant, well done you xx

Back