• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weekly weigh in, the stall has well and truly gone

Mixman

Some good news from me. After not losing anything for 3 weeks I decided to up the exercise. As some of you may have read I did a 11 mile circuit on the bike, which I repeated yesterday. The extra exercise and/or the changes in diet and taking some supplements have helped as I am 7 lbs lighter this week. It said 9lbs lighter at first so I recalibrated the scales!

283lbs this morning. Nearly broke that magical 20 stone limit. I was nearly 32stone 7 months ago.

Very happy this morning.

Brilliant congratulations to you! :D

Cuppa xx

hi mixxy, the extra work has paid off then. you are an inspiration, i hope i do as well after i have had surgery. take care xx

:)Well done:)

Plus your BMI will soon be under 40!

Well done. Now, what are you going to do to celebrate when you get under 20st??

Wow you've done so well!! I know what you mean about that 20 stone mark - I've been half a stone over for 3 weeks now. This morning it said 20 stone 3lbs am hoping to get under it this week.
x

Some good news from me. After not losing anything for 3 weeks I decided to up the exercise. As some of you may have read I did a 11 mile circuit on the bike, which I repeated yesterday. The extra exercise and/or the changes in diet and taking some supplements have helped as I am 7 lbs lighter this week. It said 9lbs lighter at first so I recalibrated the scales!

283lbs this morning. Nearly broke that magical 20 stone limit. I was nearly 32stone 7 months ago.

Very happy this morning.

WOW ur doing amazing xx

Well done dude! Thats amazing! Good on ya! x

7 months ago I used to go in the car 100 yards to the Tesco! Would I have dreamed I'd be cycling 11 miles? Not on your nelly!!

I was aiming for 15 stone on my birthday, 26th April. Don't think I'll get there but I am going to try!

If not, I WILL be cycling 20 miles by then!!

It's the kind words, support and advise from people here and on another site that make me more and more determined!

Back