• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight - 1st week After Op

loubyl00

I want to shrink!
What weight did you loose the first week after your op?

Im only going to get weighed once a week and would just like to know what sort of loss to expect.

I know everyone is different but I am inquisitive (or nosey)!
:peep:

youll be good if you weigh weekly...

my name is vicki, and im a serial weigher....on occasion....twice a day. thankyou

MissyMustDoIt said:
youll be good if you weigh weekly...

my name is vicki, and im a serial weigher....on occasion....twice a day. thankyou

Haha I'm the same when I'm loosin weight I weigh my self in the morning and at night I'm awfull .... stay away from the scales!!! Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

loubyl00 said:
What weight did you loose the first week after your op?

Im only going to get weighed once a week and would just like to know what sort of loss to expect.

I know everyone is different but I am inquisitive (or nosey)!
:peep:

Iv never weighed weekly but last weight someone gave me some scales iv turned into a serial weigher gonna chuck them I think x

I don't weigh weekly. I only do it once a month.

i think after surgery....when you know your not going to put it on....in my mind it would be easier to not weight weekly....

in my pre op world....i weigh first thing.out of bed, wee, weigh....then at night...wee, weigh, bed

that way i can see what sort of weight i put on through the day...etc....excuses...chastise myself...blah blah..lol

Ha ha Toni I'm with you on this one always getting on and off scales!! X

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

i weigh on a friday and note it on here.. as you can see below... but this week i have been weighing every morning... not a good thing so they may get chucked out the window lol... especially if i stay the same... which i have done since friday!!

Lots of people actually gain in the first week, Lou ... scales are very dishonest :eek: they used to tell me I was much more than the size 12 I knew I was, bahahaha ... Seriously, do yourself a favour & go by the way your clothes feel, not the silly numbers on your scales. That way madness lies, lol xxx :D:D

mamma mia said:
Ha ha Toni I'm with you on this one always getting on and off scales!! X

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Haha I'm quite lucky now mine have broke :( its driving me mad but means I can't get weighed so often lol! But I'm a total addict Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Lots of people actually gain in the first week, Lou ... scales are very dishonest :eek: they used to tell me I was much more than the size 12 I knew I was, bahahaha ... Seriously, do yourself a favour & go by the way your clothes feel, not the silly numbers on your scales. That way madness lies, lol xxx :D:D

I agree with this I want to be a comfortable size 14 again.

But...

I can't help weighing myself umpteen times a day. Scales are eeeeevvvvviiiiillllll

in my pre op world....i weigh first thing.out of bed, wee, weigh....then at night...wee, weigh, bed

This is me!! Wee and weigh when I get up and wee and weigh before I go to bed! I always make sure I'm wearing my pyjamas both times too as clothes can cause the weight to differ too much!!

H xx

I'm the same weigh myself too much and it does me no favours x

Back