• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bad second week

Gaggle

Hi
after such a good first week ive hit a low.Had my weekly weigh in today and ive stayed them same. I know your second week is going to be less of a loss but didnt think I would feel this diappointed. Ive had a busy first week back to work and so have eaten on the go a little.

Going to have to try harder next week as my balloon is only an aid to training and this week I have taken advantage of this. Only my second week am I being to hard on myself?

Because I feel normal I think I allowed myself to eat almost normal. Its certainly given me a kick today that maybe I needed to remind myself why I had the balloon in the first place. what and need that good feeling back again. :confused:

dont be to hard on yourself hun have you been eating enough if you dont it can make a difference but it may just be it not showing yet i ate way to much today all you can do is take a day at a time

Think I havent drunk enough, and maybe mistaken thirst for hunger? or maybe i just forgot myself.But now im thinking has my stomach streatched to accommadate the balloon? Going to give it my best shot this week. Thanks G x

hi gaggle
try not to worry to much hun i am the same at the mo i am gaining weight and so down because of it..
i have git to try and be positive but it is awfull hard when you are gaining the weight.
tyakecare
emmax

Thanks e.green69, woke up this morning and this morning and picked myself up. This is going to be a better week xx

hi gaggle
glad to hear it.. just wish i could get back in to it..
im a great preacher but dont put into practice
emma xx

You have to stay focused and positive - sounds like you are! Remember to keep drinking and try to plan meals than eating on the go. I often find I have a great weight loss week followed by a slower week. Don't be hard on yourself.

Kxxx

Hi Gaggle you will get weeks where your weight will stay the same. mine currently doesn't shift at least one week out of 4. Stay positive hun you are doing great xx

Thanks guys. going to plan my meals more this week. I planned for the family but not myself. Going to make this a good week. My weigh day is Next Sat so I shall let you all know how it goes. G x

Back