• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

weight coming down

Hi there that is great news... Could u tell me what it was like after your surgery ... I've got my date for next month ... Hope u can help me

Well done to you!

Nikki after surgery was interesting. Lots of pain but they give you a pain medicine pump which you can push when need too. They got me up out of bed late that night so i could start passing gas, that was not too bad. I actually went home the next day. That was a challenge. I missed my on demand medication lol. Except for my abdomen having muscle spasms which took almost a week too figure out, which caused me excruciating pain and dehydration because it hurt to drink. I have no complaints. Love it love it love it! Good luck with your surgery, i know all will go well. Just think of the end results, that's what i did. Out Erik get you through the surgery and through the pain.

Sent from my M886 using WLSurgery

well done muffin great progress i cant wait until its my turn :)

Lots of broth 10 calories or less juices jello suffer free popsicles crystal light bottles of water protein powder yoghurt what ever type milk if any you like to put in protein shakes. I believe that's all I stocked up on. Basically things to keep you hydrated for first few weeks before you can start eating solids. I hope this helps

Went to doctors for one month post-OP and I've lost 10.5 lbs, I'm down to 263. Loving the sleeve!

Well done, another 10lbs gone :)

I love my band too Congrats!

So in in the gym at least give days a week doing cardio and water aerobics. I'm down to 250.2 lbs. Almost another mile stone gone for me. Every ten lbs is a mile stone in my book. All I can say is I'm loving it!

Ok so down to 244.6 lbs! Woohoo! Working hard at gym burning as much as i can. See doctor on 18th of march for Three month check up hope to be down in the 220s

I'm down to 238 I had a set back guy sick from my husband. Slowed down my exercise progress but I kept going now trying to get back in full force. Water aerobics, recumbent bike and elliptical machine are my friends. I'm not a fan of strength training. Don't feel like I'm getting enough out of it. Question? I need to lose these thighs, what's a girl to do to get the thunder out the thighs? Please help!

Back