• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Omg day 3 and need help already xx

On my pre-op diet when I got sick of the little bit of meat, teeny potato and green veg, I got a bit more inventive. Sounds very much like you are on the same prep diet as me but doubkle check the ingredients I list and make sure you are allowed them too!

Had a stir fry (use little splashes of boiling water in the wok / pan instead of oil and keep it moving. I added prawns and the allowed amount of rice and made a "sauce" with soy sauce, sweetner and taragon.
Another favourite was a pasta salad. Used allowable pasta with chopped chicken, various cooked and cooled veg (your choice) and then I used part of my allowable fat free natural yoghurt and seasoning to make a sauce. Serve with green leaves (try all sorts of dif ones - baby spinach in it makes it lovely! and balsalmic as dressing).
Hope thats helpful.

Aw just thought of something else. Really trimmed medallions of bacon dried out in the oven (put on a baking tray on a medium ish heat) until crispy. You get loads in 25 grams and then you can have a hard boiled egg too (if yours is 50g protein). Bash up the dried bacon and cut up the egg into a salad and its so much nicer! Good luck with your op too.

JoJo ...they sound yummy will have to try ...... unfortunatly I cant have balsamic vinegar not sure about the soy sauce.
My team just told me everything has to be cooked weight...ive been using dry/raw weight....so I dont know if that is going to make a huge difference in quantity...hope not x

Back