• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight loss and time of the month

Tracey37

I all

I am 6 weeks post op and lost total of 43lbs - 17lbs with pre op diet I am over the moon with the weight loss in total of 8weeks

The only problem I am really suffering with time of the month , I have Pocs and not had a cycle in two years , but I came on four weeks and this week is my worse ever even had to see my Gp which she has put me on tablets to stop it but they are not working and have had no sleep for two night with the pain ,

As anyone else had this problem after surgery with lady problems

Yes, i only had one period in 2011 and since my op on the 12th of december i have had 2 (jan and feb). Both were really painful and i dont know whats going on??
I read somewhere that after a big op it can make your periods unpredictable so hopefully they will go back to some sort of normality!!
Im not looking forward to the next one whenever that may be, or not. :confused:
Feminax is really good for period pains.

Kim

Hi ladies, my period is due around the time of my surgery...typical! Do you think I will be better off using pads instead of tampons until I'm back on my feet? Thanks.

Yes I was advised to use pads as I had my op when it was my totm x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

Nuxley said:
Hi ladies, my period is due around the time of my surgery...typical! Do you think I will be better off using pads instead of tampons until I'm back on my feet? Thanks.

I was under the impression,if your on your period time of surgery the hospital will want you to wear a pad.

Back