• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight stalls

Tracey37

Is there any sleever's that had weight loss stall in such a early stage of there journey , I am so worry I am four and half weeks post op and not had a weight loss in 2 weeks now I lost 17lbs pre op and have lost 17lbs in first two weeks of surgery , the problem I have is getting all my daily fluids in could this be a problem x

Yes I had a two week stall at 2 weeks post op. I even gained 3lbs, till I realized I was so dehydrated that my body was holding onto everything. It's normal.

I hope you get through it soon hun, drink as much as you can hun ... take care xxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Hi Tracey, i stalled at 6 weeks for 3 long weeks, it can happen at any time and happens to everyone. Your still going through the different food stages so all you can do is follow the menu and wait for it to start up again.
Kim

Thanks for all your fed back and support , I just thought I was doing something wrong x

hopefully you will see some weight loss next week tracey good luck love. xxxxx

lyndajoan said:
hopefully you will see some weight loss next week tracey good luck love. xxxxx

Thanks Hun , how are you doing xx

Well I like to share with you after a two week stall I have lost 2 lbs brining my weight loss to 19 lbs since the 30th Jan , and total of 36lbs since 16th Jan ,

Great well dun Hun :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

HoPe*87* said:
I've hit a stall to I haven't lost in 2 weeks :(

Hi Hun , don't worry I have had a 2 week weight stall it because we lost a lot in the first few weeks and it quite normal , I weighed today and it stated coming off again I lost 2. 1/2 lbs this week , it just our bodies adjusting Hun xxx

Tracey37 said:
Hi Hun , don't worry I have had a 2 week weight stall it because we lost a lot in the first few weeks and it quite normal , I weighed today and it stated coming off again I lost 2. 1/2 lbs this week , it just our bodies adjusting Hun xxx

Thanks Hun, it's horrible getting on those scales and still being the same :( I'm bang on 14 stone dying to get into the 13's. Glad ur stall is over :) xxx

Back